The Original Everest Marathon in Capel Curig.
Reach out for Nepal day - 22nd June
Moel Siabod Café – Capel Curig, Betws y Coed, Conwy, LL24 0EL
This is the 5th year that Paul, Gaby and Dorina are using their café to fundraise for Community Action Nepal. They have put together a day of activities that will provide a challenge for cyclists, runners or swimmers. In the evening, it’s time to sit back and be transported to Nepal to enjoy
7:00 - 7:50 – Award-winning film ‘Children of Snowland’
7:50 - 8:20 – Auction of Doug Scott’s photos and books
8:3- 9:30 – CAN & OEM Presentation
The evening is free but of course a donation would be much appreciated.
Throughout the day you can get involved with
- Cycle Sportif
- Paul’s Charity Run – The Carneddau 2,000’s Circuit.
- Wild Swimming - ‘A trip into the wilds of Snowdonia’
- Yoga lessons at the café throughout the day.
- Craft & Nepalese Memorabilia & Artefacts for Sale.
- Dal Bhat will be available throughout the day
All proceeds will go to ROFN – the fund has raised £34,450 since the earthquake in April 2015.
For more information : https://www.moelsiabodcafe.co.uk/event/reach-out-for-nepal-day-22nd-june-2019/